Header Ads

Dark Memories by Celina Kile


Let's all-together become 'a voice' against all forms of domestic violence. Ladies deserve to be respected. Speak out against such menace.



"Everything I ever wanted

Is now on the other side of fear

All my dreams now memories

That never came

Like the sea

I wanted to be wild, beautiful and free

But now darkness envelops me

And in one little spark

I beg to see light"


"Every time my eyes shuts

Reoccurring memories

Of how your insatiable desire

To exhibit your animalistic hunger

Finds me a prey

Society rejects the very one

They sought glory in

Yesterday I was that maiden

The envy of other beauty queens

Today am I suppose to fight

Through shame? Feel secured?

And grieve healthy?"


"You were lonely and idle

Got busy with me and made me your idol

The one Christianity rejects

Even the ones who wear the scarlet letter in their heart

Deem it feet to cast stones at me

Over night my perceptions rearranged

You became my monster

And on that long night you stole my star

In your crazy mind you were my king

And I your sex slave

Each and every rule I obeyed

Kneel and I knelt

Open and I opened

Suckle and I suckled

Deeper and deeper you went

It didn’t matter how much I screamed

All you wanted was to hit that spot well creamed"


"That year’s misery

Now every year’s anniversary

Mother said I was beautiful

That it wasn’t my fault

And that society rejects abortion

Just if I thought to hurt this life within me"


"Hypocrites!

You write my name in bitter twisted lies

But hear me liar

I will be my own town crier

Today I bury the shame

I will groom my every grain

And it won’t be about you nor society

But the woman I have chosen to be

Bold beautiful and brave

Cause the shame isn’t on the victim

But the society that sits

And let these things happen"


"This isn’t about me or you

But us; society

So speak!

Speak against this animalistic desire

Speak!"

No comments