Header Ads

Happy Mugabe Carries His Grandchild For The First Time.

President Robert Mugabe is now a grandfather at the ripe age of 92 following the birth of a baby boy by his only daughter Bona Mugabe-Chikore. The decision to fly more than 8 000km for Bona to give birth has been described by critics as a sign of hypocrisy and lack of faith in the country’s healthcare facilities.

President Mugabe
Bona, Robert Junior and Bellarmine, all children of President Mugabe were all born in Zimbabwe but the country’s health delivery system has since deteriorated under Mugabe’s continued rule.

“Well, I got married when I was in my 70s and I said if I can only see her through the second grade it’s fine. I never thought I was going to live to see my daughter getting married, ” President Mugabe said at a recent gathering in Gutu, Zimbabwe.

Congratulations to him….



No comments