Header Ads

'Welcome Me' Note. Hurray! I'm Here.


Hello there. I am officially here, finally. It took a lot to get me here, so be sure it's out of love. You will get to know me as we progress, I can be very unofficial, lol. I love to smile and laugh a lot, lol(here i go again) . I have learnt,  in the long haul, nothing is really worth taking your joy from you and it doesn't help  when you frown or worry about it. It doesn't help. Either ways, that my name, Joy.

This is my first attempt at blogging! Yay... That's a milestone achievement for me. Haha. So, I would very much like this to be a kind of partnership. I write, you write, we talk to each other, that will be fun right?.  I really do need you to talk back to me.

I will be posting a series. I will serve you a tasteful meal every Monday to make you start your week in a flavoured way.

Disclaimer:
I have to warn you, am not a bestseller,(yet),I am just a girl who loves books and pen(these two have been in a long standing relationship, I envy their love for each other! ) and can't help scribbling down things. I believe with your help, constructive criticisms and suggestions, I will get there, carrying you right along.

I will also write on Fridays. This will compose of anything that comes to my muse. Poems, short stories, and general ramblings, you will have it all.

This is a welcome note so I wouldn't want to make it long.
So, Joyousjee graciously welcomes you to D'foyer stories. I'll see you on Friday. Take care of you.
Xoxo............

No comments